Casio Baby-G BGA-131-9B
Here is a new collection of some of the coolest looking Baby-G models around.
The numbers are designed to create a multi-dimensional effect that makes them look like they are stacked in multiple layers. Hearts add to the overall cuteness of the design.
Press a button and a black light turns on, which decorates the face and hands with a splash of attractive color. The numerals, dial, and hands of the new BGA-130/131 models are coated with a special fluorescent ink that becomes luminous under the watch’s black light LED. All of this plus World Time and 100-meter water resistance make these watches a functional as they are cute.
* The appearance of Neon Illuminator illumination depends the watch model.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 100-meter water resistance
- Neon Illuminator (Blacklight LED)
- Selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (27 cities + coordinated greenwich mean time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59’59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 43.4×43.1×15mm
- Total weight : 44g