Casio Baby-G - BG-6903-1
Baby-G for Runners
These Baby-G models have been specially designed with runners in mind. The stopwatch is equipped with memory for up to 60 laps, and a large case design enables easy reading of elapsed time and lap times while running. An Auto Light function automatically illuminates the display whenever the watch is angled towards the face for reading. Everything is protected by Baby-G BG-6903 shock resistance and 200-meter water resistance. The Baby-G for runners is available in a choice of colors that have been selected for coordination with sportswear and running shoes.
Baby-G Makes It Better
• Outstanding shock resistance stands up to dropping and rough treatment.
• Water resistance allows use when swimming and snorkeling.
• Illumination for easy reading in the dark.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Memory capacity: Up to 60 records (used by lap/split time records and log title screens)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day, daylight saving on/off
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016
- Size of case: 49.1 × 45 × 13.5 mm
- Total weight: 47 g